Monday, November 30, 2009

My first post

This is my first post! I'm new to the blogging world (obviously). I thought it would be nice to have a place to post pics, stories, information for my family and friends. Anyone else who finds it interesting - bonus. For those of you who don't know me ....


I am a 32 year old oncology nurse. I just got married on October 10th, 2009 to my best friend. The pride and joy in our life is Miss Marley - our little boston terrier/english bulldog mix. Funny enough - we adopted her one year exactly before our wedding. October 10th must be our lucky day.


I am the 3rd of 4 children. I grew up in rural Cape Breton, NS. I love the memories of my childhood. Exploring in the woods, building 'cubbies' (our version of cottages), heading to the beach at 7:30 am with my mom - those early mornings were awesome. My family is the most important thing to me. I lived in Ontario for 6 years but moved home to NS in 2005 to be closer to my family. I didn't want to miss seeing my nephews and neice grow up.


I will use this blog for mostly random thoughts. I will also share stories about my job as an oncology nurse. Likely there will also be stories about our fur-baby. Hope you keep checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment